Monday 2 February 2009

*sniffle*

I'm suffering from brainfreeze just from walking up to the house. There doesn't seem to be any happy medium where I live. It's either too hot or too cold. It's so bothersome to lug my coat, jumper, scarf, etc through the stifling science corridors, my plan now is to reduce walking time from house to coll as much as possible (no coats required). It's not as easy to execute when TT insists to stroll leisurely so that she can absorb "the gorgeousness of winter" or taste the falling snow or catch some snowflakes on her hair *like in the movies*. Seriously.

I am my dad's girl. We like to bask in the sun as much as possible. We hate the cold. I used to refuse taking showers during winter when I was 5. I sniffle and my ears feel prickly from being outside for just 10 minutes. I have scaly skin for 3 months. And I'm not looking forward to ride tomorrow.

The only thing I'm looking forward to are the pancakes downstairs which I'm getting after my face has thawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment